4/27/15

REVIEW - EOS sphere lipbalm in wildberry limited edition



Hy guys!comeback to my blog
In this post i'm going to show you what is EOS sphere lipbalm is 
So for some people don't know what is this why it's so popular?!it's safe?!it's really moisture our lips?!or only for style?!why this why that 
If your questions aren't in this post
Please ask me from the comment thankyou 



So!well we start 
THIS IS A MUST HAVE PRODUCTS
As you can see mine is limited edition
By rachel roy and i don't know anything about who's she what's she what happen to her 
But this special edition of EOS sphere lipbalm in wildberry was collaborating with her 
This EOS sphere lipbalm really are moisture out lips all time all seasons 
At the night before sleep i'm using this lipbalm and it staying on my lips till the morning and really moisturizing my lips with out thick&sticky feeling
This EOS sphere lipbalm is the best seller lipbalm ever in the world 

Almost all people in USA using this products for all ages 
So many Hollywood actors & actresses using this product too
This EOS brand has another type of product such as the best seller too like handcream & lipbalm stick 
You can use this lipbalm all the time boys or girls for all ages without afraid of the thick or sticky feeling 
You don't have to feel like you're using something on your lips that make you want to remove it 
They're smells really good like you want to lick it 

Nah!if you accidentally lick it 
Don't afraid your tongue covered by the wax that make your tongue feels so bad 
This product really genius ! You lick it,you like it 
But don't you ever always lick it because it would remove the balm from your lips 
Don't afraid about ants would come to your lips because it tastes sweet, it never be happen
It tastes sweet , the smell really nice & the packaging really adorable that make you really want to bring it everywhere anytime 
This thing make you want to have all the collection 
The rating for this products 100 thumbs up from only 10 thumbs i have 
I really love this product!from all my lipbalm i have,i only love this one
Be careful of the fake product!
Which using the EOS brand
For a lipbalm,EOS aren't too expensive 
In Indonesia the price still under IDR 100k But the fake one the price can be under IDR 50k 
So be careful don't see the cheapest price,buy from the trusted sellers

Let we start for the products i have
Rachel roy limited edition wildberry EOS sphere lipbalm 
The packaging looks
The front & the back



The details of the back side



The details of the product


You can see the original EOS upper cap aren't touch each other to the bottom cap side when it's locked
The color of the product contain a little bit yellowish 
The smell of this products really nice!!! You can smell it from the packaging 
The packaging really cute! 
I love the packaging color it's fuschia
You can see the EOS brand stamp on the packaging
This limited edition has wings packaging stamp
You can carry this products everywhere and use it anytime 
This is a MUST HAVE PRODUCTS
I'm using it everyday everytime and everywhere 
Before do makeup and before applying lipstick too 

I have the dupe product and it's from EtudeHouse it's doesn't exist on the web anymore
From the EtudeHouse i can fly limited edition 
But i don't like it
It's have sticky & thick feeling on lips like the common lipbalm 
If you accidentally licked it,your tongue feel like covered by wax 
Iewwwwww... 
The smell is nice,it's peach
I love peach 
I only use it when i feel sympathy to my lipbalms collection because i never use them after i have this EOS, LOL 
I have this EtudeHouse before i have the EOS 
Okay
That's all my review
Sorry for the long story i made
Hahaha 

Thanks for reading
I'm sorry if i have some mistakes about my english! You know that
I hope you still understand what i'm saying 
Hope you like and enjoy my blog
Love yaa,

Contact me for any request about reviews , tutorials ,DIY,Tips &etc 
For any questions just comment below in the question box or chat me
Line:FeliciaFidelia 

Don't forget to follow me on instagram @FeliciaFidelia 
Ask anything to my ask.Fm FeliciaFidelia

No comments:

Post a Comment