4/18/15

DIY & TIPS - Don't you ever throw away your almost done compact powder (REQUESTED)


Hello guys! Comeback to my blog
Another DIY project
Now i'm gonna show you a tips
Don't you ever throw away your almost done compact powder
Some people throw their compact powder just because it's too difficult to use the product because the powder stuck on the side of the pan 
Compact sponge can't touch the side of the pan that the products there , it's difficult too to use powder brush

I have 2type of tips but i'll show you one of the tips by picts
First tips,you can just smash the products into a loose powder than move them into a jar 
But i think this way can't be more efficient than the other way
Now i show you the other way

First, what you need are
rubbing alcohol 
A stick tool
Any kind of Dry Tissue ( i forgot to take the pict)

Now the step
-smash the compact into loose powder than move them onto the middle of the pan
-put some rubbing alcohol then mix them together
-until it mixed,move it again onto the middle of the pan (forgot to take the pict)
-take dry tissue then put then press it on the wet powder to dry the powder from the alcohol to make it repressed like pressed loose powder
-then left it open to make sure the powder dried
-now you're done,using a powder brush to use it,don't use the compact sponge because it could be difficult 




Very easy right and keep your compact sponge,use the powder brush to use this product
Do the same thing to a compact blush or any kind of compact powder makeup 
But if you don't want to waste your time to do this DIY,you may just do what you want of your compact
I don't force you to do this thing hahaha

Thanks for reading my blog
Check out my the other post 
I'm sorry if i have some word mistake because i still learning to speak english
I do this because i want to share my blog not only for my indonesian readers but my worldwide friends too
I love you all , thanks for support 
If you have any question and any request
Comment below or contact me 
Line: FeliciaFidelia
Follow me too on 
Instagram: @FeliciaFidelia
Ask.fm : FeliciaFidelia



No comments:

Post a Comment