4/9/15

DIY - Homemade Natural Hair Pomade for women & men



Hy guys! In this post i'm gonna show you how to make this natural hair pomade
Made by yourself 
With 6 easy ingredients
Interested?
Read more ,

if you already know what hair pomade is
Just skip this part 
Hair pomade is kind of solidified oil/something made of waxy substance that is used to style hair. Pomade makes hair look slick and shiny,and does not dry it out. It lasts longer than most hair care products,taking up to several washes to remove. 
In this kind of home made hair pomade
Women can use it for moist their dry hairs,branched hairs and some kind of hair dressing 
For girls who has curly or wavy hairs this pomade can be used as hair serum 

Okay! 
want to know how to make this amazing product
Lets get started! 

Ingredients
-A container for the finished pomade
I'm using a body butter container from the body shop in 50ml size

-organic Bees wax(15ml)
 or you can use soy wax or any kind of organic wax for harder consistancy 
I got this organic bees wax from a long time ago as souvenir from a bee farm .

-plain petroleum jelly from vaseline(2x 15ml) 
you can use any brand of plain petroleum jelly or you can replace it with shea butter,cocoa butter,coconut butter,almond oil,jojoba oil,olive oil and another kind of oil but i recommend you to use plain petroleum jelly because if you use any kind of butters/oils ,they more easily out of order and you must use more organic wax for ingredients .

-Tea tree oil (2.5ml) 
from the body shop
This natural tea tree oil have amazing benefits for hair : for hair growth,fights dandruff and lice,dry scalp,fights bacterial and viral infections,prevents hair fall&etc
This is an optional ingredients 
You can replaced or mix it with vit.E oil,hair serum oil&another kind of hair vitamin oil for make this pomade as hair care pomade .

-Perfume oil skin safe(2.5ml)
i'm using this the body shop japanesse cherry blossom perfume oil 
This is an optional ingredients just wanna give a little sweet fragrance on my pomade 
You can just using the natural fragrance from the tea tree oil ingredients 

-colouring , i'm using a red lipstick just a very little bit about 0.05gr or 1/20gr to make the pomade a little pink tone (in this picture is about 1gr of lipstick)
This is an optional ingredients you can just skip this step if you don't want to use any kind of colouring 

Equipments:
-heat safe container/jar/bowl/etc
-wet tissue 
-wood tooth pick/something to stir the ingredients
-microwave/something to melt the ingredients
(I forgot to take the picts)

How to make:
1. First.. let me take a selfie 
Haha no i'm joking
First you gonna make sure all the ingredients and equipments are completed ,of course! 

2. For me.. i melted to make sure the beeswax 15ml exactly and pour it into the heat safe container but for you.. you can just measure up the beeswax -/+ 15ml without melted it and add it into the heat safe container

3.next add the petroleum jelly twice from the beeswax or about 30ml add into the heat safe container same as the beeswax then melt them together in microwave or any kind of equipments to melt the ingredients

4.after they're already melted stir to make sure the ingredients are mixed together then pour 2.5ml of tea tree oil& 2.5ml perfume oil into the melted ingredients then stir them together really make sure they mixed together . 

5. I only add a verry little bit of the red lipstick then stir them and i tought that i added a lot of colouring the pomade would be look that red , but yeah.. i hope my hair wouldn't turn to red colour LOL

6. Put the wet tissue on the final container to filter the liquid out from the clumps 



7. final step! put the melted pomade in the freezer for minimum 15minutes to solidified the melted 


And TADAAAA... your homemade pomade is done!
the result colours not as red as the liquid form
How to use it? For men you can googling or watch in youtube how to use pomade
For women , with my way.. i take a little with my finger and melt it on my palm and use it for my curly hair to give shiny look on my hair
 sorry my mistake i forgot to take picture for tutorial post because i made this pomade for my lovely boyfriend in jakarta as his birthday gift haha
soon if i make more, i'll post the tutorial

Here's my selfie with my homemade natural pomade

If you have any questions,ask for the other ingredients and any kind of DIY requests
Comment below Or contact me
Follow my instagram @FeliciaFidelia
Line: FeliciaFidelia
Email: Felicia_vj@yahoo.com

Thankyou guys for reading my blog post! Hope you like it! sorry for any my bad english mistakes haha hope you still can understand what i mean because i try to do best for all my worldwide readers
And thank you guys because without you i can't continue my blog post! I'm so glad of all your supports to be an international beauty blogger
Althought i know my english still really bad and my blog looks still very bad too
I still study how to make my blog post more interesting for my lovely readers
Love yaa,,



No comments:

Post a Comment