8/8/16

REVIEW - KAILIJUMEI Flower Jelly Lipstick



Hello guys!
Come back again with another review!
I've a very exciting product review today! This is KAILIJUMEI Flower Jelly Lipstick that everyone's talking about this lately because this lipsticks are very unique
It comes with a transparant lipstick with a tiny dried flower in it with golden flakes also to complete the prettiness of this lipstick

First i know this lipstick through this picture everywhere in instagram

Then i found the brand , i searched it in instagram for who's selling it
Then finally i bought it on @honeygingerbee this onlineshop only selling the kailijumei lipstick for this moment and i found that this lipstick is quite expensive
The price was 350k,each


It has 3colours and 1 new colour for this golden flakes edition
It has 2 types of packaging the red one and gold one , the gold packaging one has small type of box and the red one has bigger box and honestly i like the red packaging but i ordered the red packaging only for the new shade



Why do i love the red packaging one? Because it has a little mirror on it and to use the lipstick,u must click the top and the lipstick would coming out from the bottom and i think it's unique



I bought all the shades in this golden flakes edition
The shades in the gold packaging i bought are minute maid/orange fruit , barbie doll powder & red flame
The shade in the red packaging is dream purple
Which is my favorite? I love them all!!


Look closer to the transparant lipstick , u can see the dried tiny flower and gold flakes inside the lipstick
So pretty!! I love how it looks! It smell like jelly candy i guess

The lipstick is transparant so how it looks like on swatch and lips? Let's we see


So it turns to a very natural pink as u can see , they said it turns to color based on ur skin PH or ur body temperature
I was think it wouldn't look nice on my lips because it " Just Pink" and i never use any lippies with " Just Pink" color on the lips
It looks strange on me



Let's see on my lips and a little selfie of me with the lipstick , i was surprised because it turns so natural on my lips! Or because my body tempt wasn't warm enough to make it more shown on my lips
I quite like it, it moist my lips just like lipbalm
What i dislike , the price is quite expensive for a new brand that doesn't have an official website and store (?)

For indonesian where to buy this? Click here ( @HoneyGingerBee  )

That's all about my quick not so short review of this lipstick
I hope it useful for you !
Have any suggestions of new product try and anything else?
Comment down below !

No comments:

Post a Comment