8/4/16

ABOUT ME - My Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello guys! 
In this post , i'm gonna tell you what are my favorite eyeshadow palettes in my collection and of course i'll tell you which one is my most favourite

It's not difficult to me to choose which are my favorite eyeshadow palettes , because for me
Every single eyeshadow palette has some points for me to decide if i like it or not

I've about 22 palettes of eyeshadow in my collection
I'm only gonna show you just the 3 of them
Don't wanna make it difficult because yeah i love them all of course , one of 22nd that i'm using it almost everyday isn't included in this post because honestly it miss some points for this kind of post haha
So yeah!

1. The Balm Nude Tude




Why i love it
- neutral shades , all time wearable colours
We can use it for the morning makeup , day & night in 1 palette
- Highly pigmented & smooth
It's not chalky & just need a little amount to have pigmented result
- easy,safe & nice packaging look
The packaging isn't to thick and wide so really easy to put it in the beautycase, the balm always have nice eye catching packaging concept & this type of packaging material really helps us , makes the eyeshadow doesn't really easy to crack if the palette fall down or something

What i dislike
- a little bit fall out
- not really long lasting without eyeshadow primer
- easy to get dirty & really hard to clean it
- can't get wet , it would damage the packaging

2. Essence All About Grey




 (excuse my name sticker there,i decided to make it look just like "all about licia" okay i'm done, lol)

Why i love it
- nice grey shades & pigmented
They give us such a beautiful colour range specially this grey shades, i also have the roses shades of this collection but i rarely use it
- saving our money of course!
It's really cheap & also u just need a small amount to get nice pigmented colour , so yeah.. it's really saving
-not so bad packaging,still can fit to my beautycase

What i dislike
- it's too chalky & too many fall out for 2darkest colour in this palette
- too dry , it makes the eyeshadow easy to crease if we didn't use eyeshadow primer
- honestly it's not a problem for me but i'm just telling you if this palette doesn't include the eyeshadow brush & mirror

3. NAKED 2 (my most favorite eyeshadow palette)




This is my most favorite eyeshadow palette because of the
- Perfect colour range for all time , for all moment use!
- Highly pigmented,smooth,longlasting without eyeshadow primer,the fall out doesn't really ruins our makeup , only need a little amount by only tapping the brush on the eyeshadow
- Fit into my beautycase also , makes me easy to travel with it on my job
- Complete with the mirror & nice quality brush

What i dislike
- Too many fake product of this palette makes me afraid to buy it in wrong store even in sephora because some people said they got the fake one even from sephora
- A bit pricey & so many seller selling it with insane price
- the packaging material makes it easy to get scratch,hollow & break


That's all about my favorite eyeshadow palette
If you gonna buy eyeshadow palette,make sure you have your own points
From what do you buy it for , what shades gonna match to you , worth it or not and so reason else to buy a palette

Thanks for reading my blog
Hope it's useful for you 

No comments:

Post a Comment