1/15/17

REVIEW- RiRe Lip Manicure , Lip Powder & Lip Remover



Hello! So i just got back from korea
Went to the K-Beauty Expo where i had my embroidery competition on last 15 oct
I was also bought so many semi permanent makeup supplies there
Until i found this RiRe lippies
I know there's so many review about this lippies , so many people love it
But honestly at the first time i saw this product, i thought it was lippies that kinda china made like so many brand out there haha
Until i found it there in the expo and i tried it then i bought so many of it for my family in my hometown as the souvenir

Now start to the review
This is what i got for myself



They gave me the lip remover for free & also the lip scrub but don't make the review for you.. there's nothing special about it
So what i got is 2 lip manicure & 1 lip powder
If you already know about this brand, have you know that they just launched their new amazing invation of their lippies called lip powder? Because i also already watched so many review of it in youtube , but because i couldn't find this everywhere until i got it in this trip
I'm so excited!! This new lip product is so amazing i can't lie
Only the color choices are not so much, a little bit dissapointing me but it's okay
They still have the colors i could use haha

This is what the packaging looks like
They're so cute!




I got this 2 shades for the lip manicure

Called brick red & pink brown





This is how the applicator looks like



Swatch on hand


Brick red - Pink Brown

They're so pigmented ! 
Doesn't feel thick & greasy at all 



This is the "brick red" on my lips
Ready match with my outfit! Haha
Doesn't feel sticky at all & it's kiss proof
Smells just like cupcake that remind me to one of indonesian brand lippies from LT pro lip cream
Or maybe they came from the same company , i don't know haha


The pink brown
Also the same
Doesn't feel sticky & it's also kiss proof

Here's the lip powder
This one is so unique ! I don't know what is made from
As you can see i bought it in "sugar rose"
It's supposed to be natural pink tint for your lips , but i don't really like the color because it turns so bright pink on my lips
It doesnt suites me




Look inside the packaging
You can see it's in unique powder form


Here's the applicator
Looks just the same with the lip manicure applicator


Here's the swatch
It suddenly turns into creamy once the applicator touch our skin surface or lips
But some of the powder falls out from the applicator and look still in the powder form 



Here's me using the lip powder one
Huhuhu.. i don't like the color at all
It turns so freakin pink on me

RiRe lip manicure promising the long lasting technology and i'm agree with that

But this product also removed so easily with cleansing water , lip balm , oil & etc
About this lip manicure
Sometimes i smell a little bit weird smell in it
I don't know if it's true or only me who smell it
It's kinda like oil paint smell
But i think it's not dangerous because i've sensitive lips that i ever got iritated by a lip products from UK brand lip cream that smell so chemical

Next ,
The lip remover
Look just like lipbalm honestly
But i don't know if this can be used as lipbalm or not


This is what the lip remover cream looks like
Look just like lipbalm right? Haha


This one , i try with rire lip remover


Looks glossy because i already applied the remover
Leave it for about 5 second
Till the oil from the remover absorbed to the lippies on my lips


1 swipe and walaa~
All gone like nothing applied on my lips

This one , i try with petroleum jelly


Do the same thing
Just like the lip remover


1 swipe and yeah
Nothing left

Both removed the products so easily


So yeah.. that's all i can tell you about this products
I hope it's usefull for you
Thankyou for reading my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment