1/15/17

ABOUT ME - MY DAILY MAKEUP STUFFS UPDATE JULY - DES 2016






Hello guys! Comeback to my daily makeup stuffs update for july - des 2016 from the past jan - june 2016 update

I'm not using any pouch in this time because it's just the same with my previous pouch in jan - june 2016 daily makeup stuffs update
So.. yeah! Let's get started


For the first step usually i'm using the complexion first
Here start from the left - right




1. NARS Liquid Concealer in shade Custard , to cover my black circle and some of blemishes when i had some
2. RCMA no color loose powder , to set my concealer

Yes, i'm not using any of foundation , bb cream or something like that , i'm stop using it because i feel i don't need any of that


Next move on to the contour , blush & highlight




3. The Body Shop Honey bronzing powder in the shade no.04 Deep Matte , to contour my cheek bones , side of my nose & jawline
4. The Body Shop Blush in the shade no.10 in Cherryade
5. My DIY Rainbow Highlighters , mostly i'm using it with my flat kabuki brush to make rainbow shade on my cheek bones &  i'm mixing the color in for my nose,chin and also sometimes cheek bones highlight as well

(Click here to see my DIY Rainbow Highlighters) 


Eye makeup finally!!! Start from the top !




6. Colourpop eyebrow pomade in the shade Bangin' Brunette
7. Kate Tokyo in Brown shade eyes BR-6 , so much hit the pan because i'm using it already about a year in my daily makeup routine
8. My DIY liquid spidol eyeliner , there's no tutorial on my blog but i tell you something , this is just my all time favorite eyeliner spidol from daiso that already finished but i refilled it with my no brand shine finish liquid eyeliner that i don't really like besides i love how long wearing is it , i refilled it into this spidol eyeliner and add some drops of duraline by inglot & a bit of makeup forever setting spray then left it for few days long before i'm start using it , the result is.. it's so black,no shine finish & long wearing! It's amazing just like magic

Next is my lippies!! I love lippies.. i spent so much on it




9. RiRe Lip manicure in shade pink brown , very long wearing & i really love the colour
10. MAC in shade Matte Taupe , i start using it at july 2016 until the end of october and as u can see how many i've used it already haha after the end of october.. i rarely use this because i start loving to use my RiRe
11. Loubilaque by Christian Louboutin in shade Akenana , this lipgloss shade is kinda sheer.. i'm using it on the top of the both of my matte lippies a bit & sometimes also using it for my full lips to have the plump effect of this lipgloss

I'm finishing all my makeup by only using this brushes! Start from the left-right




1. No Brand Eyeshadow soft blending brush , i'm applying all my eyeshadow only with this single brush
2. Tenwa angled brush for my eyebrow pomade
3. Tenwa medium oval brush , to set my undereye concealer , to contour my face , to do my blush & to do my highlighter also if i'm mixing all the rainbow colour together
4. MUFY lip brush , to using my RiRe Lip Manicure because i don't like the original applicator
5. MUFY short concealer brush , to defining the outline of my eyebrow & my lips
6. NARS Ita Kabuki Brush , to contour the sides of my nose & using my rainbow highlight to shows the rainbow on my cheek bones
7. Missha Air Puff , to blend my concealer

That's all about my daily makeup stuffs update! Wait for the next 6 months and i'll update the new one ! And i hope there're so many new products change , because i don't have much products change in between this july-des 2016 and pas jan-june 2016 update

Thankyou for reading my blog post!
Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment