8/4/16

DIY - Rainbow Highlighter Compact Powder





Here's it guys! After so many people made this DIY on youtube channel
I just have this chance.. i just have this time to make one for myself
No one selling it in indonesia maybe because it's too expensive and nobody gonna use it here
For me.. maybe i'll use it (?) We don't know , i don't know
But yeah
Honestly i've made this about 3weeks ago i guess
But i just post it , i've so much things to do
I just moved to my new apartement
But yeah here i'll show you mine 

So because i'm too excited to have one of the most spectacular rainbow highlighter,i decided to make it by my self and share to you guys even i'm too late of making this kind of post since everybody already make this
But i think what's wrong if i just post it,tell you how i make it,how mine goes , my experience or something

Haha too much speaking!
Anyway let's move on to the real topics here

What you gonna need?
- empy compact powder pan (mine just broken right when i washed it clean,yeah make sure your cleaned too)
- kitchen tissue paper
- little spoon or something to mix the ingredients
- a jar or u can use bowl or pan as well
- pipet or something to pour ur alcohol into the mixed ingredients

Main ingredients
- shimmering/highlight powder with the most neutral color
- colour eyeshadow or pigments
(Red,orange,yellow,green,blue,pink&purple)
- - 70% alc or rubbing alcohol

Start making the ingredients
1. Get ready with the highlight powder , if u using the pressed one,make sure u smashed it into loose powder , then it's optional if you mix it with another shimmer powder or something like that because mine i'm using my left overs highlight pressed powder,shimmering loose powder & highlighter shimmer pigments
And make sure you make it more than u was expected because right after it mixed with the alchohol and got pressed into the pan,it would shrink


2. After all the base ingredients , separated it into 7 part to mix them with colour eyeshadow or pigments
(I don't have photo of this step)

3. Mix vivids colour eyeshadow/pigments about 1:3 of the highlight powder till it turns like pastel color , try to swatch it first on ur backhand,make sure it should be look like an iridescent coloured highlighter because u don't want it to be shimmer pastel eyeshadow






4. Add a little by little alchohol and mixed them together then make sure it's not to liquidy,it should be turned like thick paste




5. Put it into the pan little by little , make sure u didn't mess it because it should be straight for every colour


6. Done put all the colour of the rainbow highlighter,using the kitchen tissue paper , flip it and press gently to absorb the access of the alchohol , don't press it to hard and quick , it would mess the placed rainbow highlighters
Make sure u absorb it till the rainbow highligter solidified





7. Let it sit for about 1day before u can swatch it with ur brush

Let's we see how mine turns!


Tadaaa... love it so much even it's not original



Omg!!! This is what makes me excited about this product,it turns so cool on the brush
I'm using NARS Ita kabuki brush because this is the only one black flat thin brush i have
Because the colour more appears on black brush

Swatch swatch swatch!!!



Me using this rainbow highlighter on my cheek bones !! Am i already look like a lady unicorn? Haha


Gonna spam much selfies on my snapchat!
By the way~
follow me on my snapchat: FeliciaFidelia

Just for Note: you're making a "RAINBOW HIGHLIGHTER" not a "SHIMMERING EYESHADOW" don't make this please..believe me, it's not gonna work but i know it looks pretty


Thanks for read my blog i hope it's useful for you, if you have any request for me to post it whatever if it is review,something i have to try out,diy,story about something just leave the comment below or contact me trough
Line: LiciaFidelia
Email: Felicia_vj@yahoo.com
Don't forget to follow me too on my instagram @FeliciaFidelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment